close

 

 

situation: John and his friend Bob are chatting over drinks at a bar.
    場景: 約翰和他的朋友鮑伯在酒吧喝酒聊天。
 

 

    Bob: What can I get you to drink?
    鮑勃: 你想喝什麼?
 

 

    John: I'll have a whiskey with soda water.
    約翰: 我想喝一杯加蘇打水的威士忌。
 

 

    Bob: Whiskey is too strong for me.
    鮑勃: 對我來說,威士忌太烈了。
 

 

    Bob: I'll have a light beer.
    鮑勃: 我要喝一杯淡啤酒。
 

 

    John: You're not a big drinker, are you?
    約翰: 你不愛喝酒,對嗎?
 

 

    Bob: No, I can only take weak drinks.
    鮑勃: 是的,我只能喝薄酒。
 

 

    John: Their whiskey isn't bad.
    約翰: 這兒的威士忌不錯。
 

 

    John: Why don't you have a glass?
    約翰: 你要不要來一杯?
 

 

    Bob: OK., I'll have a little.
    鮑勃: 好,我喝一點兒。
 

 

    John: Let me pour you a glass. Say when.
    約翰: 我替你倒一杯。夠了就說一聲。
 

 

    Bob: Thanks. That's enough.
    鮑勃: 謝謝。夠了。
 

 

    John: Are you sure you don't want a little more?
    約翰: 你確定不多來一點?
 

 

    Bob: I'm sure. Thanks.
    鮑勃: 我確定。謝謝。

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 威爾斯美語新店 的頭像
    威爾斯美語新店

    威爾斯美語新店分校

    威爾斯美語新店 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()